A-Line/Princess One-Shoulder Sweep Train Chiffon Lace Evening Dress With Ruffle Beading Split FrontItem Code: #01705020317
DELIVERY TIME: 29-34 DAYSTAILORING TIME: 26-28 DAYS SHIPPING TIME: 3-6 DAYS * Expedited Shipping: 3-6 Days
* Standard Shipping: 5-8 Days
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
- Neckline: One-Shoulder
- Hemline/Train: Sweep Train
- Fabric: Lace, Chiffon
- Embellishment: Beading, Ruffle, Split Front
- Straps: Cap Straps
- Sleeve: Sleeveless
- Back Style: Zipper Up
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Shown Color: Grape
- Size: General
- Season: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Years: 2015
- Celebrity Style: All Celebrity Styles
- Trend Collections: Elegant
- Bodice Fabric: Lace
- Skirt Fabric: Chiffon
- Beading color will be as pictured no matter which color is picked for your dress. Lace color will be as pictured no matter which color is picked for your dress.
- Special occasion dresses are sized differently than regular clothes. Please check the SIZE CHART details carefully to find the right size.
- Colors may vary slightly due to different monitor settings.
- Use an iron to remove wrinkles from your dress if necessary.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Tell us what you think about this item.
quick delivery, fair quality especially for the price, overall size was pretty good.
body was too short ...body ends and skirt starts at my ribs not my waist (dress is hard/impossible to change because of the layers and way it's made so keep that in mind when ordering - you'd have to completely take it apart).
The silver application looks extremely cheap so will have to replace that.
If you order it check between the layers at the waist ... some parts still needed to be hemmed (important cause this type of fabric frays).
It just looks as the same as the picture shown.
The quality, material, colour, everything is great.
I receive the dress today and love it very much. The beadings in the front are so delicate and the dress looks beautiful on me!
Thank you for the wonderful and amazing dress you have.
|Dress Size Chart||Plus Size Dress Size Chart|
|Hollow to Floor||147||147||150||150||152||152||155||155||155||155||155||155||155||155|
HOW TO MEASURE
Please note because all of our dresses are tailor-made the delivery time should be tailoring time plus shipping time.
The process time is 13-15 days for Wedding Party, Special Occasion & Celebrity Dresses, 15-18 days for Wedding Dresses and 8-11 days for shoes.
It takes about 3-15 working days for the package travel from our facilities to your destination, the exact shipping time is based on the shipping company (UPS, DHL, USPS, etc) standard and the shipping method you have chosen.
This shipping method is the fastest available. Delivery times are between 3-6 days to all major destinations. Shipping cost vary from different items.
Standard shipping takes a bit longer than expedited shipping but costs less. Delivery times are between 5-8 days to all major destinations.
Super Saving Shipping
Super Saving Shipping is the most cost-efficient shipping method. Delivery times are between 15-30 days to all major destinations.
- Q: Can I return or cancel the dress if I change my mind?
- A: Each dress is made to order in www.vbridal.com, including standard size dresses. The custom nature of our dresses means our cancellation and Return Policy is stricter than other items, so it's important to order carefully.
- Q: How long can I receive my item?
- A: Total Delivery Time is based on the tailoring/processing time + shipping time, you will find them in the product pages.
- Q: How can I make sure I order the correct size and fit?
- A: Compare your unique measurements with www.vbridal.com's size chart and measuring guide. By selecting "Custom Size", your dress will be personally tailored for your exact fit.
- Q: Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
- A: Please understand that each dress is carefully tailored to match exactly what you see in the photos, so unfortunately we are unable to modify the fabric/length in any way. Currently, the two acceptable changes are removing the trains and adding spaghetti straps, only for dresses with simple designs.